Article 1: Application of this Agreement
- This Service will deliver information regarding the release date of the smartphone application “Touhou Lost Word” to the user via email.
- All users who use this Service are subject to the Terms.
- By registering for this Service, you agree to the Terms.
- All registrations from minors shall be deemed to be done with the consent of their parents or guardians.
Article 2: Personal Information
We use the personal information we obtain from you for the following purposes.
- To send notifications in regards to the “Touhou Lost Word” release date, campaigns, events, and other news;
- To provide support and communication to customers and to introduce products and services;
- Outsourcing of the above services.
Article 3: Disclaimer
- The Company may suspend or terminate the Service in whole or in part or change the content of the Service at any time without prior notice;
- The Company does not guarantee any information obtained through the Service (including its accuracy and usefulness);
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damage (including damage to the customer’s usage environment, software, connection, etc.) caused in relation to the Service (including suspension or termination of the Service or changes to the content).
Article 4: Changes to the Terms
The Company may change or revise the Terms by publishing them on the official website of “Touhou Lost Word” without prior notice.
Article 5: Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the event that a lawsuit becomes necessary in relation to the Terms, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
Enacted on July 1st, 2019.