This policy specifies the terms of using the official website of “Touhou LostWord” (hereinafter, the “Website”) provided by Good Smile Company, Inc. (hereinafter, the “Company”). Please read the following terms before using the Website and use it only if you agree to these terms.
By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound to the terms specified in this policy.
All rights including the copyrights of the contents on the Website (texts, illustrations, photographs, etc.) belong to and are managed by the Company or affiliated companies. Using the contents in a way exceeding the legal private use (including copying, modifying, uploading to the network, posting, sending, redistributing, licensing, selling, and publishing) without prior permission of the Company is forbidden.
You may freely share links to the Website for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
However, it is forbidden to share links to the Website from a site for which any of the below may apply:
- the site includes contents slandering or tarnishing the Company, affiliated companies, or characters, work, products, services, etc. of the Company;
- the site includes contents violating public policy;
- the site posts contents that are illegal, related to illegal activities, or possibly related to illegal activities;
- the link to the Website is used in such a way it is unclear that the contents of the Website belong to the Company;
- the Company decides the site is inappropriate for any other reason.
- We carefully examine the information posted on the Website, but we disclaim all warranties regarding the accuracy, usability, compatibility, safety, or any other aspect of the contents and functions posted.
- We may change or delete contents, URLs, etc. from the Website without prior notice. We are not responsible for any damage that may be incurred due to the use of or inability to use the Website.
- We disclaim all warranties regarding texts and other contents of the third-party sites we share links to on the Website. We are not responsible in any way for damage that may be incurred due to use of third-party sites.
- We may change the policy of the Website without prior notice. By accessing this Website after any changes in this policy, you are agreeing to be bound to the terms specified in the updated policy.